Sound Design
Evaluation
I was given the tasks of one filming random clips and
improving them using sound we created from scratch I believe we did okay on
this task overall we had added a sound to the end where the shot changes every
second as does the sound and overall we pulled it off quite nicely, it went
really well with the clips we had filmed. Although this was also made in garage
band and could have been even better if we had more time to complete the task. Although
overall I am happy with our finished version of the task but it could have had
a bit more sound in but due to the lack of time this is all we could manage.
Also I had to
recreate the opening scene from Batman the dark night using garage band the
task was very difficult as I’m not very experienced using garage band and there
was a limited amount of clips we were able to select from which made my
finished version not very good at all and I’m rather disappointed with it however
it would have been difficult for me to have done any better than I had done due
to my lack of experience and time I was allocated to complete the task. To improve
I would need more time and experience on garage band and I think I could have a
better attempt at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment